Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sepia

Went out for a girlfriend's birthday drinks last night at the newly opened Sepia. It was lots of fun and of course, we had to try out some of their bar snacks... We started off with a dozen oysters, which were deliciously fresh & fantastic. Then they sent out chicken liver parfait, sprinkled with konbu and served with bread sticks... sooooooooo yummy! Finally, we had the BEST BAR SNACK I HAVE EVER, EVER HAD. Being the cheese fiend that I am... how could I resist the Clarines baked in Champagne with toasted bread & bread sticks? Holy, moly... I almost cried. If this is not the most ingenious and moorish bar snack I have ever had... then I don't know what is? I was in heaven. Can't wait to try out their a la carte menu! How can people not eat out? When there are wonderful surprises around every corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment